The Corona virus epidemic has taken the world by surprise and shut us down not only with each other, but also at our modern safe haven: gym. This is where the problems of the day are checked at the door of the house and there is a stage for self improvement. So how do we maintain our excitement when this shelter closes? Fortunately there are amazing trainers such as Drive Saladino, who owns Drive 495, who encourage asylum seekers on social media to take advantage of what they can at home (yoga flu, Physical weight exercises, etc.) straight from self-isolation.
“The biggest problem for people right now is uncertainty and a lack of direction.” “That’s why I’ve created a free, four-week program, and I’m hosting a daily live session where we move. The goal is not just to motivate people to be physically healthy. Is to reduce the gym community from which we are losing so much. “
There was also an unexpected benefit at home: Saladino has been able to train his children daily, help them stay healthy, build positive habits, and burn off their excess energy. “Kids need structure,” he says. “I know that young people are spending a lot of time on their computers and phones, so it’s more important for them to get up and running. Try experimenting with rewards after you finish the experiment.
The new program can be improved with some online gear shopping (see below), but it is based on the movement of physical weight without the need for equipment. “I have a lot of people ask for exercises that they can do with the least amount of space.” “The practice of creating exercises without the usual technology and training areas has opened up a whole new level of creativity. I have found decades of experience pulling on my own, and am really proud of what we do. Have made. “
Saladino acknowledges that there are parts of the gym experience that are impossible to recreate at home. “I know a lot of people are missing their deadlift, which I understand, because I like to feel like a bar in my hands.” “But now it’s time to challenge yourself in new ways. You do not have to compromise with stagnation, I think we can come out stronger than ever.
Total bodyweight workout
Instructions: Complete 3 rounds of this circuit, rest 30 seconds between rounds.
- To reach X10 reps on each side: Stand with your feet hip width apart and arms around. Take a big step forward and lower your back knee to 90 degrees and stretch your back leg straight into the long position. Place your hands inside the foot of your front leg. Raise one arm off the floor, then twist your torso and lift your arm straight towards the ceiling (towards the palm). Hold for a few seconds continuously, then lower your hand and repeat on the opposite arm. Repeat those 1 reps, then change sides.
- Squat to Stand x 10 Representatives: Stand with your feet hip width. Keeping your feet straight, bend your legs and hold your toes (or lower your hamstring as much as you can without pressure). Bend your knees to lower your body into a squat, keeping your chest and shoulders open, without knowing your toes. Wait for three seconds, then stand up. Repeat those 1 reps.
- Lateral manipulation x 10 representing each side: Stand with your feet hip width. Move outward and transfer your body weight over this leg. Grab your hips and sink to the back as if you’re leaning in a straight position, keeping your back straight. Keep it down until your knees are angled 90 degrees. Put your weight on your heels and make sure your knee does not cross your legs. Keep your arms in front of you to help balance. Press your feet back to center. Repeat those 1 reps, then change sides.
Instructions: Complete 4 rounds of this circuit, with 30 seconds left between rounds.
- Single-lug RDL to hop X-10 represented on each side: Standing on one leg, holding the dumbbell (or not overweight) in the opposite hand. Tilt your hips to lower your trunk until the floor is parallel to the floor. Squeeze your lane and if your hips are to return to standing, then press, then jump in place vertically. The purpose is explosion and height. Repeat those 1 reps, then change sides.
- Jumping lungs X-10 represented on each side: Begin in a split stance lounge position, separating your core and keeping your upper body upright. Bend until your knees are at 90 degrees, then jump high in the air and switch leg positions, and bring your back leg back and forth. Launch your jump straight to the next jump, bending your knees to absorb the 1 representative effect. If you want to take it to the next level, try using the Wizard vest. Repeat, then change sides.
- Side plank w / elbow to knee taps X-10 represented on each side: Get in one-sided position: The fists are lifted with the arms down, arms straight below the shoulders, the feet adorned, and the hips lifted straight from head to ankle. With the controls, insert your abs to bring your lower knee to the opposite elbow. They should meet in front of your torso. Return both arms and legs slightly to the raised position. Repeat those 1 reps, then change sides.
- Hollow rock X15 Representatives: Lie together on your feet. Lift your shoulders off the floor and lift your arms straight up so your ears have your biceps when lifting your legs off the floor. Push your lower back to the floor and contract your back. Do not let your arms or legs touch the floor, just slightly using your core, the back and the back. Each full stone is 1 representative. Repeat.
Best bodyweight cardio workout
Instructions: Complete 3 rounds of this circuit, with 30 seconds left between rounds.
- Jump squat (or tuck jump) x 10 representatives: Stand with your feet shoulder width apart until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Jump as high as you can. Repeat those 1 reps on soft knee ground. For the maximum challenge, try to jump: Once at the bottom of the squat, lift your knees to your chest during the tear and knees. At the top of the jump, your thighs should touch your torso. Soft knee ground, then repeat.
- Lateral binding X-10 represented on each side: Stand on one toe, with opposing feet shaking from the ground. Do a little squat on your workstation to engage your hamstring, then use your leg and glue to leap late, while maintaining balance, descending on the opposing leg. Catch for a beat. Repeat those 1 reps on one side, alternating directions, in the right direction.
- Single leg lateral hips X-10 represented on each side: Stand on one toe, with opposing feet shaking from the ground. Place your hands on your hips to make sure they are level. Hip to it as soon as you can. Repeat those 1 reps, jumping from one leg to the other, then alternating.
- Plywood Push X 10 Representatives: Begin in a push-up position with the hands slightly wider than the shoulder width. Keep your back flat, slowly lowering your body to the ground. In an explosive motion, press away from the floor. Bring your hands down to the floor before gently descending. Repeat those 1 reps. If you are unable to do this at a regular push-up position, try raising your upper body from the bench or step.
- Bounding X-10 represented on each side: Stand shoulder width apart. Bend one leg and pump your arm as you push your body forward. This movement should feel exaggerated, aimed at height and temporarily. When you get off the ground with one leg, the other will move like the other knees. Softly ground. They repeat 1 rep, change direction. (This exercise is best carried out.)
Best Workout Tools for Workout at Home
Here are four items that Saladino stands for at your home gym.
Visit donsaladino.com for Dawn’s full body weight program (FREE)
Subscribe to YouTube to get exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews and more!