As Mother’s Day approaches, I’ve received numerous requests from husbands of some readers for Mom’s gift ideas when regular chocolate doesn’t make it any less.
I’ve compiled a list of things I would like to get (pointing honey) and feel free to add your feedback in the comments! Some of these are definitely not your specific gifts but ones that will help keep mom healthy and happy!
I also recently discovered and love a service called Forgetty which allows you to provide a premature and shipping card for every occasion. I use it for family, friends, and employees and love the convenience. Use WELLNESS10 code to save 10% here.
Experiential gift ideas for mom
It does not take material gifts to show love! I’m a big fan of experience gifts or material gifts that revolve around a skill or hobby. Often the thought behind the gift is even more personal and meaningful and the memory lasts longer!
Here are some experience-oriented gift ideas for mom’s gift:
- Part of the CSA or food delivery service that makes her life easier
- A picnic (if it’s not too cold)
- Tickets to the local theater or performing arts center
- A basket of seeds and gardening equipment
- Surprise to go to a hotel overnight – alone (ah!) Or with a friend
- Pedicure basket or gift certificate
- The museum passes if he likes art, science, history, etc.
- Special memory framed photo with handwritten note or photobook / scrapbook
- Cooking Classes, Personal Training, or Massage Gift Certificates or Massage Courses at Home
- Flowers – but instead of cut flowers, put them in a flower pot so they can enjoy them all year round!
- Gift certificate to escape room with family or friends
- An online course on something he wants to learn (and a family effort to set aside time to work crime-free)
- Anything made by her children
- Do not cook or clean for a day. (This is what I really want!)
Material gifts for Mother’s Day (she just didn’t like what she loved)
How will you find a gift for the person who gave birth to you, cooked for your whole childhood, and through teeth whitening / dental / friend drama / dating and all the other childhood challenges Was with you?
It is not possible to find a gift that says “Thank you for everything you have done for me” but I have compiled a list of gifts that moms can use and enjoy. These are the gifts I will give to my mother or I will be happy to meet with my children. Indeed! No one beats a heartfelt letter or a handmade gift, but if you’ve already covered them, here’s a list of some other ideas they’ll like.
- A Natural Spa Kit – This Plant Therapy Gift Set is designed just for moms who would love to pamper a little at home! The cute message in this limited time set is “Best Wax Ever” and it has its own essential oil blend, body scrub, body butter, and more.
- Alcohol Subscription – The Secret of a Happy Mother? Showing wine at the door! Just kidding (kind of) but if mom is fond of alcohol, it’s a gift she keeps giving. I especially like it because it never bothers me like I used to drink only a glass of regular wine. It is organic, low in sugar, and free of any healthy additives.
- Riley Flawless Face Moisturizer – Amazing facial oil with the highest ingredients and no junk! My mom loves these things and it’s the only thing I can use without breaking.
- Valencian Natural Hair Care / Toothpaste – I designed my personal care product this year to make mom feel carefree (and safe for the whole family!). Better yet, these formulas nourish the hair and regenerate the teeth with naturally beneficial and science-assisted ingredients.
- Four Sigmatic Coffee – I guarantee she wants to try it, and Mother’s Day is the best excuse to splurge. A great “Happy Mother’s Day to me” gift too! . If that mushroom isn’t in the coffee, try a bag of smooth, amazing puree coffee. I often combine the two.
- New Cokeware – We’re all cooking more at home than ever before. I know I enjoy my beautiful set of Caraway non-toxic coke wear every day! I also like this cookware from our place, and the code WELLNESSMAMA gives a discount of $ 10. (Can’t decide. See full overview of my cookware here.)
- Real Plans Subscription – I love the meal plan service that allows me to shop our meal plan every week in just a few minutes and a half. Give mom some time by saving your time on meal planning and preparation (and even better, plan and shop for a few weeks!)
- Amazon Prime Membership. Get 2 days free shipping on many items, as well as free streaming music and movies and now unlimited photo storage.
- Mayo Buddy Massager – An amazing handheld massage that competes with competitors that chiropractors use in the office (actually, some of them do). This bouncy massage feels like real heat, vibration, and real massage. A great gift especially for nursing, which can be so hard on the neck, shoulders and back. Use the WELLNESSMAMA code for W150 on all massage packs and some other special discounts.
- Sheetsu Massage Pillow – I received it as a gift and loved it! It’s a massage therapist and I use it all the time after many days of cooking and holding babies.
- Daily Harvest Smoothie Box – These real food smoothies are extremely nutritious and delicious. This is my quick fix breakfast or just a treat for me. You all need a freezer and blender. The gift box option also lets the recipient choose a variety, so you don’t have to guess what they will like!
- Hydro flask water bottle. These steel bottles are beautiful and really workable! They keep liquids cool for 24 hours and warm for 12 hours.
- RTI Tumblr – It performs alongside a high-cost yeti and I use mine all the time. Great for coffee, smooth and water.
- Wakeup light soft alarm clock – waking up can be smelly, especially after a long night of whipping. Slowly pick up the light while waking up and slowly raise your voice with this wag-up light.
- Himalayan salt lamp. These beautiful lamps shine a warm orange light at night.
- Blue Blocker Glasses – I wear it after dark for better sleep (some studies show that avoiding blue light after dark helps with melatonin levels).
- Sleep Master Sleep Mask – A sleep mask that is really relaxing! Great for travel or home.
- 10,000 lux Happylight. I use this bright light in the morning to keep my cortisol levels healthy.
- Anything Lee Creuset – incredible (but precious) dish. I’ve been collecting some pieces for years and resisting the urge to buy them all!
- Dry Brush Set – Brushing is not just for hair and teeth. A clean brush can help keep skin smooth, supple and improve collagen. It also looks great and is extremely comfortable.
- French press coffee maker. A few days is enough. If this is the case with your mom in your life, help her dig a toxic plastic coffee maker with the help of a French glass press or any of the non-toxic coffee makers.
- Quick dishes – dinner revolution! This electric pressure cooker roasts in about an hour and turns hard meat cuts into delicious tender foods.
- Growing colorful books and markers. Coloring is no longer for children and studies show that it can reduce stress levels. Try a “coloring book”.
- Kokomo cream organic deodorant. This natural deodorant smells like the tropics and lasts for months.
- Health Mama Cookbook Or Fitness Mama 5 Stage Lifestyle Detox – Well, I’m a fanatic, but my book is full of two hundred delicious real food recipes that our family loves (and I know you will too!).
- Wine Bottle Tiki Torch – Old wine bottles with this cute Tiki Torch Kits.
- Gold – When we are dreaming, what about gold? An old house of his own is far from everything that will improve his health too !? She will continue to thank you for years. I also like this low cost personal gold and have been using it in my bedroom for years.
Understandably, some companies are traveling slower this year, but no worries, slip the gift picture into a box or card and it will be something to look forward to!
Bottom line: Show mom a lot of love!
I’m not always a fan of Hallmark holidays, but mom gives so much day in and day out (pregnancy and childbirth just for starters!) And definitely deserves to be celebrated. Show mom a little (or a lot) extra love and care every Mother’s Day and every day; hopefully some of these ideas will help!
What are your favorite natural gifts for moms? Please share below!