Breakfast bars are the last potable fuel. The Stove ‘M needs exercise to become powerful in your gym bag, work desk, or car, and to provide macros to your body … or at 3 o’clock in the morning. Go slippery
But be good. The market for breakfast bars is crazy right now, with everything from protein-rich options to what tastes like chalk, to health-related bars that are actually just candy bars through smart marketing.
Companies advertise these bars with buzz words to keep them healthy. Phrases like “all-natural” and “gluten-free” make them feel like a good choice, but in reality they only cover the undiluted ingredients, the artificial joints and the unnecessary amount of sugar.
Use these tips to help you identify a healthy bar:
- Keep the added sugar low
- Try to keep extra sugar at least once and find only sources of natural sugar (dates, honey, snacks, etc.).
- Make sure it contains some fiber and protein
- Fiber will help keep you full until the next meal, while protein will help your muscles grow the necessary building blocks.
- Find the real foods in the ingredients list
- You should fire your body with real foods like foods, oats, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, honey and nut butter.
There are hundreds of bars in the market, but here are 10 you can feel good catching whenever you go hungry.
Subscribe to YouTube, YouTube to access exclusive gear videos, celebrity interviews and more!